|HIRING A BUSINESS COACH?
How Can A Business Coach Help Me?
One of the first things that people often want to know about business coaching is: "Why work with a business coach? What can a business coach do for me?"
Your business coach acts as a confidential strategic business partner who assists you to leverage your personal and operational success. Among the broad array of service offerings, your coach may assist you to:
- Rejuvenate business growth
- Build interpersonal competencies
- Enhance organizational capabilities
- Develop skills and knowledge base
- Prioritize goals and develop strategies to achieve objectives within set timeframes
- Deal with conflict
- Streamline business processes and systems
- Improve morale
- Direct and support organizational change
- Collaborate to create and execute personal/business development plans
- Deliver feedback
- Conduct needs analyses
- Develop and interpret performance assessments
You and your coach will work together to clarify the objectives for your partnership.
In future issues: How do I find a "credible" business coach? What is the process of coaching? What is the difference between a coach and other professionals?
Find out more about: hiring a business coach.